5 CZERWCA 2020 (PIĄTEK), 19:00
Muzeum Sztuki Nowoczesnej w Warszawie wraz z siecią Team Europe zapraszają na debatę online zorganizowaną z okazji Międzynarodowego Dnia Środowiska oraz otwarcia wystawy „Wiek półcienia. Sztuka w czasach planetarnej zmiany”, która z powodu pandemii zamrożona była przez niemal trzy miesiące.
Dialog obywatelski online z komisarzem Nicolas Schmit
Temat: Polityka społeczna na rzecz trwałego i sprawiedliwego powrotu do zdrowia.
✅ 4 czerwca o godz. 11.00 (czasu brukselskiego).
✅ Spotkanie będzie prowadzone w języku angielskim, ale tłumaczenie w języku francuskim, niemieckim, hiszpańskim i będzie dostępne za pośrednictwem EbS
Zapraszamy wszystkich do obejrzenia naszego nowego filmu historii Europy i Unii Europejskiej!
We would like to inform about the launch, last 9th of May, of the initiative “Meet the neighbours of the neighbours during COVID-19 times”. The initiative will last 27 days (like the number of the Member States), until 4th June, and will aim primarily youth and students from both Europe and Africa. The objective is to open a digital window for young people to get to know other cultures, the ones of the neighbours of their neighbours, and take advantage of these difficult times of social distancing and confinement.
Through the streaming platform, FestivalScope.org young people can access a selection of high-quality films about cultures and societies of the other, neighbouring, continent, strengthening mutual understanding and building a solid basis to encourage inter-cultural dialogue.
The access to the streaming platform is free of charge, providing for a secured on-demand access to around 40 feature films, changing the offer each week with different films. Around 20 European feature films will be accessible to youth and students of Africa and the Mediterranean, and another 20 African and Mediterranean features films will be accessible to European students. The audience will be able to watch the selected films on a first-come-first-served basis for up to 1000 users for each film, but specific promotion is being done and shall be done, thanks also to your help, through networks of youth and students.
The European Commission, on behalf of the EU, has approved the disbursement of a €500 million loan to Ukraine as part of its fourth macro-financial assistance (MFA) programme. With this disbursement, the EU has now provided Ukraine with €3.8 billion in MFA loans since 2014. This is the largest amount of MFA the EUhas disbursed to any single partner country.
The EU is also making further MFA loans of €1.2 billion available to Ukraine, as part of the decision to provide MFA to ten partner countries to help them limit the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic
10 Commission recommendations for travelling safely in coronavirus times:
1. Book tickets and check-in online to avoid queues, when possible
2. Respect social distancing during luggage drop-off, security checks, boarding and baggage claim
3. Fewer passengers may be allowed on board and you might be asked to sit at a distance from passengers who are not part of your household.
4. When social distancing is difficult to ensure, you might be asked to wear face masks
5. Food, beverages and other goods may not be available on board
6. Transport companies may install protective barriers, for example between passengers and a coach driver. You may be asked to board through the back door
7. Drivers should open doors automatically at every stop, so passengers don’t have to touch buttons or handles
8. Stations, ports and airports should guarantee regular cleaning and disinfection and provide sanitising/disinfecting products, including on board
9. There should be appropriate ventilation on all transport
10. Passengers can choose between refund or rerouting for cancelled tickets. If the transport company offers a voucher, you still have the right to ask for a refund